Friday, April 11, 2008

Easy Pineapple Dessert

Have I told you that I'm addicted to anything sweet. With dinner over, I was back to the dilemma of what to have for dessert. With the cake I made all gone, there was no dessert in sight. So, I made this easy pineapple dessert. I had this for the first time when I was pregnant with my first child and I have been addicted to it ever since. I got the recipe from one of my friends. Here it is,


Easy Pineapple Dessert

Ingredients
Pineapple Chunks - 1 can
Condensed Milk - 1 can
Evaporated Milk - 1 can
Egg - 1



Instructions
  1. Beat the egg in a small casserole or baking dish
  2. Add evaporated milk to this and mix well
  3. Add drained pineapple chunks to this and mix again
  4. Pour condensed milk on top of this and mix it lightly
  5. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
  6. Bake the mixture for 35 to 45 mins, till light brown on top

This is an easy dessert. You can make it whenever you want make something sweet.

No comments: