salt- 1/4 tsp
water- as required
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough together. Add warm water little by little and knead well to make dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add chopped shallot and fry it it starts to turn brown
- Add chili pwd and turmeric pwd and fry till the raw smell goes away=
- Add the frozen peas and saute till cooked
- Add the cooked potaoes and saute till the masala coats the potatoes
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and mash well
- Take a big-lemon sized dough and split it into two.
- Roll the two small balls into small parathas
- Place a teaspoon of mashed potato mixture in the middle of one of the parathas and spread it around
- Place the second paratha on top
- Use the rolling pin to seal the parathas and together
- Heat tawa and cook paratha on both sides
Here is the result. I served it for dinner with egg curry.