Milk – 1 cup
Garlic – 3 pods roughly chopped
- Place the milk in a pan and bring it to boil
- Add the chopped garlic and boil till garlic becomes soft
- Let it cool down a bit and add sugar to your taste. Drink the milk along with the cooked garlic.
My Father-in-Law has the below date-garlic couple of days a week in the morning to prevent cholesterol. He said that the date is to cut through sharpness of garlic. While this is not the only healthy habit he has, he is a very healthy and fit 75 years old.
Date - Garlic
Garlic – one small pod or half of a large pod peeled
Dates – 1
- Slit the date in the middle and remove the pit.
- Place the garlic pod inside the date
- Eat the date-garlic
I’m submitting both these recipes for April JFI - Garlic hosted by Mathy of Virundhu