Sweet Maida Dosai
All Purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Rava - 1/4 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Baking soda - a pinch
Salt - a pinch
Shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup (or to taste)
- Place flour, baking soda, salt and yogurt in a bowl
- Whisk them together by adding water gradually to prepare the dosai mix.
- Set this aside and combine coconut and sugar together. Adjust the sugar to your taste. This is very sweet.
4. Heat dosa tawa and once its hot, pour a ladle of the dosai mix.
6. Cover the dosa tava and cook the dosai.
7. It will be done within a minute or so.
8. Fold the dosai in half and press hard. There is no need to flip the dosai.
This goes to Dosa Mela hosted by Srivali at Cooking 4 All Seasons .